So you have decided you want to do a course – excellent! How do you pay for your course?
You have the following options, you can…
1) Pay course fees in full
2) Pay a deposit on a course followed by either (a) a second final payment of the outstanding balance or (b) agree a payment plan to spread the fees over a few months with our Admissions Team.
Please note that payment plans are not available on short courses and masterclasses. You can see the payment plan options for each course on the Course Pages.
So what happens next?
All our courses are supported by The Event Academy Hub, our online platform which handles all payments and gives you access to course materials.
The full course material will not go ‘live’ until the day it is due to commence. You will also not be able to access the course materials online if you haven’t either paid you course fees or set up a payment plan.
Once you’ve decided on which course you wish to do, you can follow these steps…
1) Go to the Course or Masterclass page and click the “Enrol On Course” button – this will take you to a Payments selector page
2) Select from the drop down box “Course Start Date” which date you wish to start your course on
3) Select which “Payment Type” you wish to make (Full Payment/Deposit & Balance/Deposit & Payment Plan)
4) Click the button “Pay & Secure Your Place” – this will take you to the Event Academy Hub
5) As a new student, you need to “Create Your Account” ** – add your first name, last name, email and create a new password – click “Sign Up”.
6) You are now ready to make payment, click “Pay Now” – add your card details and “Confirm”
Congratulations, you are an Event Academy student!
** If you have already bought a course or a masterclass, you will not need to create an account, just log into your old account.
We know that students need to plan their future and that paying fees in one go can be a struggle, so we provide a range of payment options for most of our courses.
Payment plans help to spread the cost of a course across monthly instalments until the balance of fees is cleared.
A deposit will secure a place on your chosen course.
If you choose a payment plan then the first instalment following your deposit must be paid two weeks prior to the course start date.
Subsequent payments will be due at one-month intervals.
Contact our Admissions Team to discuss payment plan options – Email The Team
We do understand that people can struggle with fees and we are here to help.
However, if you have an outstanding balance that is not settled by the due date, you will be removed from the course and certification/exam results will be withheld until the payment is received.
It always best to call and speak to our team if you have any issues with payments.